Full time doctoral position at the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, 3 year term, to start as soon as possible. The deadline for application is August 31, 2020. The official job announcement can be found here: https://uol.de/stellen/?stelle=67489.
The cluster of excellence Hearing4all and Prof. Dr. Marcel Schlechtweg at the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg invite applications for a 3-year doctoral position. Candidates with an interest in contributing to the cluster’s first research thread, auditory processing deficits throughout the lifespan, and who are interested in extending that research to include connections with phonetics, phonology, and/or morphology, are particularly welcome.
- Degree in psycholinguistics, linguistics, or a related discipline
- Ability to perform excellent scientific work
- Expertise in psycholinguistics and the following core areas of linguistics: Phonetics, phonology, and/or morphology
- High working knowledge of English
- Experience in experimental linguistics and/or psycholinguistics and experimental software (e.g., reaction-time (Eprime), production (Praat), eye-tracking, ERP studies)
- Experience in statistical analysis
- Expertise in further core areas of linguistics (e.g., syntax, semantics, pragmatics)
The complete job announcement and application guidelines can be found here: https://uol.de/stellen/?stelle=67489