The virtual Words in the World (WoW) International Conference is scheduled for November 26-27, 2021. The deadline for submitting abstracts is September 10, 2021. Decisions of the Scientific Committee will be announced no later than October 10, 2021.
Abstract Submissions open on August 15, 2021.
Specific abstract specifications will become available before submissions open.
- In general, abstracts should contain:
- a title;
- a clear and explicit statement of the issues and/or research questions to be examined;
- a clear statement of the research context, including key references;
- an indication of the main arguments involved, including key examples, if applicable. In the case of empirical studies in progress, pilot results must be included;
- a statement of the conclusions reached and an assessment of their significance.