Brock University & SHARCNet: EEG Analysis Workshop
April 23 @ 9:00 am - April 27 @ 4:00 pm$100 - $200
This EEG analysis workshop is designed to give researchers who are familiar with ERP projects an opportunity to get hands on experience exploring advanced EEG analysis methods in a collaborative setting. This five day workshop will focus on the following topics:
- Traditional ERP analysis, scoring methods, strengths and weaknesses.
- ERPs and single trials; Introduction to EEGLAB: ERP processing, artifact detection, ERP visualization; robust statistics applied to ERPs
- Moving past the time domain: Time-frequency decompositions, ERSPs and inter-trial phase coherence.
- Moving past traditional methods: Source estimation, Independent Component Analysis (ICA).
- Advanced artifact detection; Running EEGLAB on High Performance Computing (HPC) Resources.
Time will also be set aside for discussion of individual research projects and research designs.
Attendees who would like a Matlab primer prior to this EEG analysis workshop can work through the Matlab training content made available by Software Carpentry athttp://swcarpentry.github.io/matlab-novice-inflammation/.
Tickets are available here. The cost of full registration is $100 for Students/Postdocs and $200 for Faculty/Professionals. After registering for the workshop, you will be contacted with more details.
For more information, write to Dr. Sid Segalowitz at email@example.com